Thursday 18 October 2012

The new kid on the block

Apple and Cinnamon Wreath

We have been busy this week fiddling around taking photos, making samples and doing interviews for Christmas articles for the glossies.  We are very nearly ready for the season and the Christmas 2012 on-shop is now ready with the on-line payment facility all tested and fit for purpose.
Apple & Cinnamon Wreath
Here is a sneak preview of one of our new products this year -  the Apple and Cinnamon Wreath which will be available for local delivery and mail order in three sizes, from the mini wreath - for tables and tiny cottage doors (hello Charlotte!) right up to extra large wreaths for statement pieces for large doors and those folk that want to shout their Christmas cheer.  Lovely, colourful and fragrant - with cones, cinnamon sticks, apple slices on a base of willow from my Mums garden and Welsh blue pine.

I know its only October but I have one already on my door.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this wreath and I know it must have the most amazing scent. It's a shame we restrict our use of wreaths to the holiday season. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    Debs : )

    ReplyDelete