Friday 17 December 2010

Whiteladies Farmers Market

Its the Whiteladies Farmers Market tomorrow and all the greengarland elves are very busy in the yard making wreaths to sell there.  We wil be taking some lovely traditional wreaths, the Orange and Cinnamon wreaths that everyone has been so keen on, and some mini wreaths for table decorations and memorials.  I have a few hydrangea wreaths that I might take too..

I really enjoy being part of  this market.  Its full of lovely foodie things, greenbaskets and Tom, my twelve year old son, will be adding to the atmosphere by bringing his double bass to play carols for his adoring public (?)  I have even roped in Rob, my fifteen year old, to work with me on the stall this time. 

The forecast keeps changing but I will settle for one that involves nothing but a sprinkling of snow about lunchtime.  Anything else just wont do.   Come and do some Christmas shopping, buy a wreath, listen to the music.... See you there...... :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment